Influencer marketing has become a critical part of digital marketing and a popular way for brands to showcase products to wider audiences. Marketers engage with influencers for content promotion, and the majority plan to increase influencer spending.
Knowing Influencer marketing platforms is crucial for social media marketers since the best influencer marketing platforms are practical ways to grow their brand.
There are different popular social media channels such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc., but Instagram is the number one platform in terms of impact and importance among other social media channels. The photo-sharing app boasts a huge audience and is rapidly rising in popularity among casual users and businesses alike.
Now you might consider multiple ways to find Instagram influencers to achieve this main marketing goal but take a pause and pick up the smartest, fastest, and easiest way to grow your brand and make money on Instagram. Influencer marketing platforms are one of the best efficient ways to expand your Instagram business results and boost product sales.
What is Influencer marketing?
Influencer marketing is a form of marketing that focuses on using key figures to promote a product or service. These individuals, known as influencers, have a large following on social media and are often respected by their peers. By working with these influencers, brands can reach a larger audience and create more awareness for their product or service.
What are the influencer marketing platforms?
Influencer marketing platforms are online tools that connect brands with influencers for influencer marketing collaboration. Influencer marketing platforms offer a discovery tool for brands and influencers to meet and make deals.
Influencer marketing websites let brands discover suitable influencers and develop relationships with them to run campaigns. Over time, influencer marketing platforms offered additional services to brands, such as real-time analytics, campaign management, creating marketplace ads, etc.
All these services help brands generate traffic, leads, and sales and let influencers promote brand awareness on their social media accounts. Here are the 15 best influencer marketing platforms in 2022.
Ainfluencer is a free influencer marketing platform that uses AI-powered matching and discovery engines to find the best influencers on Instagram. You can explore and discover influencers by selecting a variety of filters such as your keyword, the influencer’s location, hashtags, language, gender, number of followers, etc.
Brands can search over 700,000 qualified influencers by creating a free marketplace ad. This ad will then be posted to the marketplace, where thousands of qualified influencers can see it and make offers.
Watch the YouTube video below to see how Ainfluencer can help you create marketplace ads and do influencer marketing.
Note: Ainfluencer makes Instagram influencer marketing and ads on marketplaces easy and fast for both influencers and brands. Ainfluencer’s app is also available for influencers to explore brands and collaborate with the desired ones.
- Includes chat offer is a great channel for communication, sharing details, collaborating on content, and publishing brands’ posts.
- Let’s influencers scan through 1,000s of branded offers and connect all of your influencer accounts in one place.
- Simplify the workflow to ensure that brands respond quickly and accept deals more often by the built-in offer notifications.
- Offers secure payments through the app so that you don’t have to chase after deposits or balances on the job.
- Provides revenue and campaign views stats and withdraw funds whenever you like.
- Generate more revenue for influencers’ pages
- Is available for both iOS and Android
- One of the best free influencer marketing software
- Contains a set of tools that an Instagram influencer needs to make deals with brands
- Has the most cost-effective marketplace to run Instagram influencer marketing campaigns.
Alltop is one of the best free influencer marketing tools, which gathers all top new and popular blogs in one place. It covers various topics as a trusted source beneficial for those who want to find trend posts in their niche. From this content, aggregator brands can get the idea of the most influential blogs on their topics.
- Serves you with topics that are carefully curated and constantly updated
- Provides important daily news for topics with a mixture of storytelling voice
- Has an easy to use platform
- Simplify to keep track of the latest, most recent posts
FameBit is one of the best free influencer marketing tools that acts as a mediator between brands and YouTubers. This free influencer search tool’s mission is to connect popular YouTube influencers with brands for endorsement opportunities.
- Brand/influencer matching
- Campaign analytics
- Content creation
- Brands can launch campaigns and receive proposals for free
- FameBit has expanded its platform to several other social media channels, including Facebook, Vine, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram.
- The website is easy to navigate
4. Social Crawlytics
Social Crawlytics refers to a social media marketing agency to help marketers crawl their competitor’s content website. It would be a great choice for marketers who want to know which posts are the most trend and shared on multiple social media. Fortunately, this influencer marketing platform enables you to search for competitor analysis and behavior on different social platforms.
- Find out what content is shared most
- Social media analytics
- Set up a scheduled report
- Find out the authors on a blog who get the most shares
- Enterprise scale
This free Influencer marketing platform is not shortened to social media influencers and blogs. It also shifts into a new content strategy called podcats. Podbay.fm is a kind of podcast player on the web to help you find the most influential podcasters in your niche. Podbay.fm is helpful as it ranks podcasts in different types of search for the category that best fits your niche.
- New and updated player
- Stored episode history
- Fast, powerful podcast and episode search
- It is a simple, free, and open-source tool
- Offers experimental new tools and services that can benefit the podcasting ecosystem
Webfluential is one of the influencer marketing platforms that can drive awareness, traffic, and sales with influencers. It offers influencer marketing services from small business shops to big brands to make stories with influencers and build their brand self-images.
Influencer searching, collaboration tools, influencer and campaign management, and real-time analytics: it’s all there for you to help you with the influencer marketing campaign. It works with stars on different popular social media channels like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress.
- provides deep and comprehensive data on influencer’s audiences and performance
- Access influencers analytics and engagement stats
- Offers reports show you which influencers best fit with an audience
- Let’s you know your progress management
- It has a 7-days free trial
- It gives you a clear view of each influencer’s reach and connection.
- Webfluential gives a wide range of insights.
HypeAuditor is another best influencer marketing platform used for influencer discovery that analyzes multiple metrics and tracks brand accounts performance. It delivers marketers a report of any Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, or TikTok account.
- Competitor analysis
- Account performance tracking
- Advanced influencer search filters
- Free influencer marketing platform for basic features
- It is a simple and visual user-interface
- It has multiple integrations
Heespy is one of the influencer marketing websites that comes with the idea of finding influencers in a second. Within this influencer marketing platform, brands can search 11 million Instagram and Youtube influencers and achieve audience demographics and authenticity analysis. Moreover, it recommends advanced tools for agencies, advertisers, and brands interacting with influencers.
- Let’s filter the search based on the estimated cost per pos
- Incudes social listening
- Offers influencer campaign management
- Has free trial
- powerful Influencer search engine
- Ease of use
Similarweb is another useful free influencer search tool that allows you to access app and industry analysis by delivering demographics of clients’ and competitors’ websites, including keyword analysis, and seeing your competitor’s traffic.
Although SimilarWeb’s paid plan is compulsory to use it on a frequent basis, they also offer a free plan where you can order any website or app free report.
- It understands the market, competitors, and customers
- It serves you with practical strategies from the market and your competitors.
- Discover new opportunities partners and leads
- Free to use
- Generating the industry’s right traffic.
- Website Analysis
Tribe is a content-first platform known as one of the best influencer marketing platforms to connect brands with creators at higher speed and lower cost. This fastest-growing branded content marketplace is considered for a variety of business scales. Influencers first consider brand campaigns, then go through content creation; after that, marketers evaluate which content and influencers best fit your campaign.
- Audience Analysis
- Influencer Collaboration
- User-Generated Content management
- Workflow Capability
- Influencers get judged on the quality of their content, not the number of followers
- All brands and influencers are monitored and mediated
Influence.co is one of the most professional influencer marketing platforms that helps influencers develop their networks, access the latest news and resources, engage with other influencers, and secure collaborations with top brands. Brands can take advantage of authentic human engagement through the community of influencers to build their awareness.
- Influencer Search and Discovery
- Relationship Management
- Campaign Management
- Influencer Marketplace
- Recommends ease of navigation when looking for influencers
- Easy to use platform and user friendly
- Search for different influencers based on industry, budget, geographies, and niches
Hypr is predominantly one of the influencer marketing websites that assist companies with audience analysis and campaign management. This free influencer marketing platform helps brands discover influencers, based on their posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest. The power of its search engine, which allows you to search through the gigantic database of 10 million influencers, is the main strength of this free influencer search tool.
- Influencer search and discovery
- Performance tracking with audience demographics and conversion attribution
- Fraud detection and audience health
- The database with over 10 million accounts
- Real-time social analytics
- Dedicated account managers to help you find what you’re looking for
Scrunch is one of the best free influencer marketing tools that helps brands and agencies connect with social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter) influencers and the right bloggers. They claim to have an influencer database of 20 million profiles.
- Giving you an idea in terms of budgeting and cost per influencer per post
- Allowing brands to contact the influencers directly without any third party involvement
- Keep tabs on influencers, stay organized
- Get alerts in your inbox, stay on top of things
- Building influencer lists for your campaign
- Providing an estimated cost per post (USD) for each influencer
Buzzsumo lets you see what is popular on social media, which successful content any competitors shared most. Above all, its influencer and outreach section allows you to find, analyze, and follow influencers in your niche.
- Report exporting
- Competitor analysis
- Social reporting
- Providing engagement figures for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit
- Seeing what’s trending overall
- Identifying influencers in the certain topic area
- Good looking and easy to use
Upfluence is one of the full-scale influencer marketing platforms with a massive database of nearly 3 million influencers. The algorithm analyzes each piece of content for reach and engagement. More importantly, clients are allowed to search through this platform to find influencers using keywords, locations, number of followers, etc., and find influencers from all over the world on Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Pinterest, blogs, and Twitter.
- Influencer search based on 20+ criteria such as keyword, geolocation, engagement rates, etc.
- Multiple campaign management
- Analytics and mentions monitoring
- Easy to get in touch with influencers
- Detailed metric reports of the data
- Free Chrome plugin
Qualities of a Top-Notch Influencer Marketing Platform
Perhaps knowing how to choose the best influencer marketing agency is the most challenging task.
Today, hundreds of influencer marketing marketplaces are available for brands and influencers to connect and collaborate.
But nobody out there really tells you what to consider when deciding to choose the best influencer marketing platforms to find influencers.
Generally, good influencer marketing websites should have the following qualities:
- Zero risk
- Free trial
- Mobile app
- Easy to use
- Real-time metrics
- Custom search filters
- Built-in post scheduler
- Posting personalized offers
- Wide array of influencers
- Access to a content library
- Campaign management tools
- Receiving offers from influencers
This was just a general overview of the core features influencer marketing websites need to contain.
When a social media influencer agency incorporates all these features into its website, it creates a complete DIY (Do-It-Yourself) influencer marketing platform. You can benefit from using influencer marketing in many ways. Still, first, you need to know how to choose the ideal influencer agency. Now let’s delve deeper into each point and learn how they contribute to a platform’s credibility.
When we mention a platform that should be risk-free, we’re actually referring to having a safe and secure payment process.
All of us want peace of mind when we have our credit cards out and intend to do a transaction online. So it’s critical for any influencer marketing platform to guarantee a system for payment management.
A reliable website will freeze your funds until your requested content is published according to your deal with the influencer(s).
#2- Easy to Use
The second quality of a platform that sticks out is that it should be easy to use. It must have a user-friendly interface, making it easy for anyone to navigate through different sections of the website.
While on a social influencer agency’s website, you should feel entirely comfortable finding and using different features such as influencer discovery, audit, outreach, etc.
#3- Free Trial
Third, the best influencer marketing agency provides users with a free trial.
If, in any case, an agency asks you to input your credit card information and pay upfront, you should think twice about using it. At least the first offer you create should be free of charge. It’s anyone’s right to be able to test a tool for a short period at first so they can trust it.
#4- Mobile App
This feature is not really necessary, but it definitely makes things a lot easier. We live in a world where smartphones are a core element of our lives.
Over the years since its invention, cellphone dependency has risen excessively to a point where it’s caused many of us to be “Mobile addictive.” Statista forecasts that the total number of smartphone users will surpass 4 billion in 2023.
An influencer marketing company can facilitate many relevant tasks for its users by developing a cellphone application in such conditions.
#5- Post Scheduler
Next, a post-scheduling feature is a must-have for influencer marketing platforms. Basically, in this section of a platform, you should be presented with information about scheduled and completed posts. This way, you can easily monitor your requested posts and be up to date with your influencer marketing strategy’s progress.
#6- Content Library
Having a content library is another quality we believe a social media influencer agency must include in its website. A content library allows you to upload the content you want in different formats and see a preview version before it’s published. Additionally, you should be able to write a caption and determine the hashtags you want to include with the content.
#7- Large Community
Next up on the list is a platform’s database size. None of us want to end up using a site that doesn’t have a large, diversified community of influencers.
As a brand or business owner, you are looking to scale your efforts to a maximum level with influencers. For this to happen, the agency you decide to work with should offer you a bustling marketplace with a vast range of influencers.
#8- Campaign Monitoring
Moving on to the next essential feature, the platform you plan to use needs to have a campaign management section. You should easily be able to create, run, and monitor different campaigns simultaneously.
With a few clicks, the influencer marketing platforms you want to use should allow you to upload various campaign details like images, videos, duration, etc.
Anyway, what’s the point of working with an influencer agency if we have to manually keep track of our campaigns?
#9- Creating and Receiving Offers
The next quality is a combination of two of the ones we mentioned earlier in the introduction of this article. In addition to posting your customized offers on a website’s marketplace, the option of receiving offers from different influencers should also be available for you.
You may already have some influencers in mind who you want to invite to your campaigns in some cases. While in some other cases, you may wish to create offers and let influencers reach out to you.
An influencer marketing platform claiming to be the best has to indeed have both of these options built-in.
#10- Real-time Analytics
The penultimate quality on our list has the option to show real-time social media metrics. You need these metrics (such as likes, comments, shares, etc.) to track your campaigns and measure the final results.
However, even if the platform doesn’t provide you with such analytics, you can still obtain them manually. But that’s not really optimal when you’re paying for influencer marketing services.
#11- Search Filters
Last but not least, the website you’re using must have specific search filters. This’ll help ease the process of finding the right influencer(s). Some of the essential search filters are hashtags, location, industry, and followers, to name a few.
Considering all the points we’ve discussed to choose the best influencer marketing platforms and the free influencer marketing tools we introduced so far, Ainfluencer stands out pretty well among other rivals. Their platform is dedicated to Instagram influencer marketing and has all the qualities we talked about. Alongside having access to all the key features, the website offers you a complete, free walkthrough of their services.
Here are a few effective steps to help you with your influencer marketing campaign:
Identify the goal of your campaign
Pick the right social media platform
Pick the right influencers
Attach an experience or emotion to your brand
Choose the best influencer marketing platforms
For social influencers, Instagram is the platform of choice. Although 93% of U.S. marketers use Instagram to execute their influencer marketing campaigns, there are other popular social media platforms like TikTok that you should keep an eye on.
Choosing the best influencer marketing platform can be a game-changer in the process of executing marketing campaigns. Here are some influencer marketing tools to assist brands when working with influencers.
3. Creator. co