Do you need horses for courses, or in this case, the right influencer marketplace to use as a brand?
Touché, each influencer marketing platform has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it’s important for you to carefully consider which one is best suited for your needs.
All influencer marketing websites have their own unique features and benefits; why not research each one before signing up?
Why Pick an Influencer Marketplace For Your Campaigns?
Top influencer marketing platforms offer brands and individuals the ability to connect with top-tier influencers for a variety of services, including product placement, endorsement deals, and content creation.
The influencer platforms allow users to search for and find influencers based on their specific interests or expertise. In addition to connecting with verified influencers, users can also find unverified influencers who may have less formal celebrity status.
The influencer marketplace has grown in popularity due to its accessibility and the wide range of services it offers.
You can use the marketplace to find qualified experts for product placement, endorsement deals, and content creation. Additionally, unverified influencers can be found through the marketplace, allowing you to get content from people who may not have formal celebrity status but still have a large following.
The Advantages of Using an Influencer Marketing Platform
As businesses continue to seek new and innovative ways to market their products and services, influencer marketing has emerged as a powerful tool.
Different types of influencers can help promote a product or service by sharing their OWN experiences with it, or by recommending it to others.
The benefits of using an influencer marketing platform are manifold: first and foremost, it can save time and money. Secondly, it helps build trust between the business and its influencers – creating a more positive relationship that will lead to more meaningful collaborations in the future.
According to Statista, the global influencer marketing business was worth $13.8 billion last year, up more than $3 billion from the previous year. Furthermore, the trend indicates that this number will definitely continue to rise in the coming years as well.
In simple terms, here is how you can use an influencer marketplace to your advantage.
- Access Wide Influencer Networks
- Develop Your Influencer Marketing More Easily
- Analyze Results
What Are the Top Influencer Marketplaces in 2022?
The influencer marketing landscape is continuing to evolve, and there are now more platforms available for brands to connect with influential people.
These influencer marketplaces allow you to find and connect with influential people who can help promote your products or services.
Here are the best influencer marketing platforms in 2022.
1. Ainfluencer (That’s Us!)
Ainfluencer free Instagram influencer marketplace is a great bridge between you and the influencers. Not only does it have one of the biggest influencer networks but it also provides you with the right criteria and requirements to help you set the goals, create your ads, schedule multiple campaigns, and track results.
Unlike many influencer platforms, Ainfluencer’s large database ranges from VERIFIED influencers with small follower counts up to celebrities with the blue badge on Instagram. So, once you know what your objectives are, use the Ainfluencer’s search filter to find nano influencers, micro influencers, macro influencers, local influencers, and overall, influencers of any size and type that you require to develop your Instagram influencer marketing.
- Join Ainfluencer and create a campaign with all the necessary details and requirements.
- Use the “Content Guideline Templates” to define the requirements for campaign tasks, say a photo on Instagram Feeds, a video for a Story ad, or a link in the bio ad.
- Partner with the right influencer, using an effective search filter, and an in-app chatbox to negotiate your terms to close the deal.
- The Ainfluencer’s messaging component also keeps track of the progress of everyone involved in your campaign. This means that activities like accepting a proposal or approving content appear in your message thread, maintaining the chronology of these occurrences within the larger discourse.
- Make a formal contract and use the Ainfluencer’s safe transaction to make sure the money you pay is not transferred until the influencer has served all the terms in your contract.
- Manage your campaigns on Ainfluencer’s scheduler and get more in-depth data analysis so you can track the success of your influencer marketing campaign.
- Ainfluencer is a 100% free Instagram influencer marketplace.
- You are not the one who is always looking for the right partner. Instead, publish your campaign and get offers from influencers who found you the right partner.
- It offers insights into influencers’ profiles to learn more about their engagement rate, the real number of followers, the quality of their content, and the estimated price you can negotiate with.
- You don’t have to leave the platform at any stage because it offers on-platform payments, contracts, and messaging.
- Your money is safe and you can be sure all your conditions and terms for your campaign are fulfilled.
- The scheduler makes it easy to monitor and manage multiple campaigns at the same time.
- It doesn’t offer designer tools, so while creating your campaign, you should craft your ad (images or videos) by yourself and upload it if you are not going to ask the influencer to make the content for you.
ExpertVoice is an influencer marketplace for identifying and qualifying potential influencers in a variety of niches.
Potential influencers become members of expert communities on ExpertVoice, which have access to brands in their field. You are only exposed to those who are in the correct field in this way.
- Brand Guidelines
- Campaign Management
- Customer Segmentation
- Conversion Tracking
- ExpertVoice has been successful to provide brands with lots of options and search filters.
- You can track the progress of your influencer marketing on ExpertVoice too.
- The mobile app doesn’t work as well as influencer marketing websites.
- It takes time to get approved.
- In some cases, there are inaccuracies in the app store listing.
It locates all of the registered users on your eCommerce site and imports their social accounts. This provides you with a list of potential influencers, as well as their key statistics, who have all previously purchased and loved your products.
Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok influencers are all included in Grin’s searchable database. Over 100 million influencers are available to search, with about 37 million of those profiles providing email addresses.
Once you’ve found the ones you like, Grin’s Lookalike function will help you find additional influencers similar to your favorites.
- Discover YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok influencer profiles.
- Within the influencer marketplace, you can track all of your KPIs and create bespoke reports.
- Track and repurpose content so that it can be shared on a variety of social media sites.
- Within the influencer platform, you may manage payouts.
- You can identify influencers among your consumer base.
- Grin offers real-time tracking of sales and referrals.
- Grin doesn’t offer many details and insights into influencers’ profiles.
- You can’t change the affiliate links.
- Grin’s pricing plan is not transparent before accessing the influencer networks.
For a unique “content first” strategy, in which brand owners design a campaign and influencers will then develop content for the brand and pitch it to them.
The brand will pay a license fee to influencers whose content is chosen, and they will subsequently share the content on their social media networks.
This is a unique strategy that Tribe uses to allow you to select influencers depending on the content quality. They also allow you to purchase content directly from the creator and publish it on your own channels.
- Content capture
- Search and discover
- Tribe offers accurate analytics.
- It focuses on both Instagram and TikTok.
- It can get too slow and difficult to upload the list of influencers in bulk.
- The automated tagging is not accurate.
Activate is a comprehensive influencer marketplace with influencers, models, athletes, and other celebrities already joined the platform.
Activate’s influencer networks are used by Tinder, Walmart, Apartment Therapy, Reebok, Olay, and H&M, to name a few.
- Activate Studio, an in-house team of influencer strategists to build up a strategy and execute custom influencer collaborations with effective services
- Casting decks are a useful feature for developing and tweaking influencer pitch decks using publicly available data.
- Activate provides its service in multiple languages.
- The Active Studio adds a layer of human expertise to the service on the influencer marketplace.
- The lack of functionality to reports was criticized by the majority of reviewers, while influencers themselves stated that the fees were poor on Activate when compared to other influencer platforms or going straight to you.
- The premium version runs into recurrent issues while the customer service remains unresponsive or, most of the time, impossible to contact with.
AspireIQ works with Instagram and YouTube and has a database of over 150,000 influencers. Although anyone can join AspireIQ, in order to view brands or campaigns, creators must meet specific criteria.
You must already have 500 Instagram likes or 2,500 YouTube views to be considered an influencer.
Any influencer who meets the requirements is added to AspireIQ’s searchable database, where they can review brand proposals. It has a simple and basic search engine and a Tinder-like “Quickmatch” tool that matches businesses and influencers for a specific campaign.
- The “Quickmatch” feature, which is described as a “Tinder for Influencers” – Use the Quickmatch feature, and based on your preferences, you’re provided with an influencer. A name, profile picture, follower count, average likes, and a short bio are all displayed.
- The “Watchlist” feature – This AspireIQ feature helps you monitor your competitors’ social activity; you’ll also receive a list of influencers who are discussing the companies on your Watchlist.
- “Campaign Lifecycle Management” – Another key feature on AspireIQ enables you to manage and analyze your campaigns and discover which creators are in which campaign stage, or check out an overview of what you got for your money (also known as ROI). Individual influencer performance numbers are included in the summary, making it easy to understand who delivered and who didn’t.
- The ease of use and necessary features are the highlights of AspireIQ.
- Pricing on AspireIQ requires a yearly commitment and many users didn’t rate the value for money highly unless you are a big enterprise with a big budget.
- It is also the customer service that is pilloried in many reviews of influencer marketing websites.
IZEA has been in business since 2006, so if you’re searching for an influencer marketplace, IZEA is probably one of the top influencer platforms in 2022 to consider.
- The Instagram influencer marketplace, IZEA, offers a powerful platform search tool that allows you to construct a list of macro and micro influencers who could assist you in achieving your objectives.
- IZEA’s campaign management tools make it easier to plan, execute, and manage your influencer marketing campaigns.
- IZEA’s reporting engine goes much beyond most influencer marketplaces’ conventional influencer engagement measures. Performance metrics, media value, and ROI are all displayed in an easy-to-read interface via the reporting engine.
- You might need some tutorials before you can take all the full advantages of the influencer marketing platform.
- IZEA costs you at least $149 per month. This may not be for all brands and businesses that have just started investing in influencer marketing. Also, the pricing gets higher as your business and requirements get bigger.
Julius is a sports endorsement-based influencer marketplace. The software provides end-to-end campaign management as well as over 55 powerful search filters for pinpointing influencers. You can segregate projects for each client on the agency plan, which is a really useful tool.
- On Julius dashboard, you’ll get something similar to a social feed, with updates on new influencers joining the site, new brand/influencer relationships, and a tailored feed of industry news.
- Everything you need to know about a campaign is readily available with the Julius campaign management features.
- Julius features 50 search filters, allowing you to narrow down your influencers even further – which will come in handy with a database of over 100,000 people.
- Julius channels are including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, and Pinterest.
- For small to medium businesses or those wishing to try out the technology for a few months, the annual price may be too expensive.
One of the best influencer marketing websites is Upfluence with pricing categories for small and medium-sized businesses.
Upfluence comes with simple tracking features that make managing your campaign and discovering who is talking about you on social media a breeze.
Furthermore, Upfluence’s toolkit provides specialized relationship management and payment processing features. Essentially, you can operate your influencer efforts entirely through this site.
- Find influencers and see if they’re a good fit for your company.
- From a single dashboard, track the development of each influencer collaboration.
- It’s simple to create custom workflows and automate campaigns.
- Invoices may be quickly sent from the dashboard.
- Advanced analytics can be used to track the success of a campaign.
- You can access influencer profiles that have been validated across all major social media platforms.
- Individual affiliate links and promo coupons can be generated with Upfluence.
- Native eCommerce integrations are available.
- Allows you to send emails in mass to a large number of creators.
- There is a free Chrome extension available.
- Each client is assigned a personal manager.
- Upfluence only has annual pricing plans.
- It has a complex structure and may not be easy to use, at least for newbies.
Tagger is a data-driven influencer marketplace that makes it simple to find influencers all over the world and manage their connections.
Also, Tagger provides enhanced analytics tools to assess audiences, interests, and affinities when it comes to campaign design and administration. You may also compare your results to those of your competitors.
- Over 6 million influencer profiles are available to you on Tagger.
- Influencer profiles can be filtered by geography, engagement rate, affinity, and other factors.
- Analyze influencer metrics and assess their credibility.
- Keep track of and compare competitive data.
- Create customized campaign reports that are accurate and real-time.
- Tagger’s social listening tool helps you analyze competitors.
- Gain access to large influencer networks to make proposals and approve material directly. It also displays the best content and authors for specific criteria.
- It may take some time to become familiar with all of its features.
- Small firms may find it too complicated.
TapInfluence is built so you can manage your influencer marketing campaign without leaving the platform.
This influencer marketplace can handle everything from the creative briefing for campaign proposals to content creation and payments. You may look at crucial marketing data like reach, media value, views, and conversions to make sure you’re on the correct track.
On top of that, TapInfluence allows you to automate the entire process of content amplification in order to expand your campaigns. All you have to do now is decide on a budget and a suitable photograph.
- Use keyword and visual search tools to find the right influencers.
- Add a sponsorship disclosure automatically.
- For click traffic, look into fraud detection and third-party click scoring.
- Integrates with Google Analytics and all major social media networks to provide easily downloadable information for campaign tracking.
- Ability to provide or deny access to specific campaigns to team members or clients.
- With their publishing and scheduling tools, they can automate campaigns.
- Many users found Tagger a bit complex, from the pricing plans to using its features.
Klear began as a service to let Twitter users gain information on their follower base before influencer marketing became popular. It has since altered gears and evolved into a full-fledged influencer marketing platform.
Also, Klear allows you to use powerful criteria to find relevant influencers across several channels. It also displays audience demographics and influencer metrics, allowing you to quickly sift through influencers for your campaigns.
You may also use the Klear CRM to keep track of influencer contact information, manage outreach, and track campaign progress. It also includes social listening and monitoring features to aid in the improvement of your marketing strategy.
- Focus on finding influencers using advanced criteria such as specific themes, influencers’ niches, different social networking sites, and other options.
- All influencer research may be found on one site.
- With the built-in CRM system, you can keep track of your influencer relationships.
- With Klear’s in-app messaging tool, you can build long-lasting partnerships.
- From within the platform, approve content, sign contracts, and execute payments.
- Create thorough reports to track the success of your influencer efforts.
- Make super-informative, easy-to-understand reports.
- Klear’s AI learns about your brand thanks to the social listening tools and only offers you search results that are relevant to your brand.
- All platforms are supported, including Instagram Stories and TikTok Live, and a custom sample is provided.
- It’s possible that you’ll have trouble obtaining past data.
- Klear doesn’t provide reports for TikTok.
Traackr is designed to assist you in establishing long-term connections with influencers. In fact, This influencer marketplace sorts influencer profiles by the type of relationship you have with them.
They also have a social listening technology that allows them to keep track of brand references in real-time. It is created with the needs of businesses in mind. It goes into great detail about the data that are crucial for high-stakes influencer efforts.
- An influencer’s close relationships can be checked using a network visualization tool.
- Collaboration solutions for large groups that are simple to use.
- Examine whatever methods your competitors are employing.
- The Resonance score can be used to determine relative influence and affinity.
- Traackr features a powerful search engine.
- Several instructional resources are available, as well as the option to sort influencer profiles by your relationship.
- All important social media networks are included.
- Traackr currently doesn’t share data for Instagram Stories.
The NeoReach influencer network currently contains over five million social media influencers. NeoReach provides detailed information for each influencer profile on the network.
It was created with the needs of small and large businesses in mind. This influencer marketing platform may not be appropriate for small to midsize businesses.
For each of their clients, they personalize the annual subscription. The entire range, however, is between $50K and $500K.
The Influencers’ activity is tracked by NeoReach on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, and YouTube. All of this information is available to you when selecting the ideal influencer for your campaign.
- 40 advanced criteria are available to help you locate the most relevant influencers for your campaign.
- Check the authority of an influencer in their target market.
- Use the platform’s in-app messaging feature to communicate with influencers.
- To run your campaigns on autopilot, create automated workflows.
- Keep an eye on the status of your campaigns.
- It has a user-friendly, straightforward UI.
- Has a good onboarding process?
- IMV (Influencer Media Value) is a good indication of your return on investment.
- On the influencer marketing platform, there are only a few micro-influencer profiles available.
- Small firms may not find it affordable.
When Influencity first launched in 2014, it was solely focused on Twitter. It was a tool that attempted to automate Twitter influencers’ tweet publication.
However, their focus has shifted over time to include Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and other major social media platforms.
You can apply several filters on this influencer marketplace in a variety of ways to find the most relevant results when searching for influencer profiles on Influencity.
After you’ve found a profile you like, you may look at their demographics, follower quality, affinity, and more. Basically, you don’t have to conduct any research. It also has campaign management and tracking capabilities.
- With lookalike influencer searches, you’ll get more relevant results.
- Make a list of influencers and forecast how they will perform.
- Multiple influencer campaigns can be automated at the same time.
- Examine the costs of previous initiatives in order to strike better deals with influencers.
- To collaborate more easily with your team members, add notes to the influencer platform.
- With easy-to-read graphs, you can compare campaign effectiveness across platforms.
- Get access to a massive database of influencers (over 70 million influencer profiles)
- Checking how frequently an influencer engages with their audience.
- Detection of phony influencers.
- Matching your audience’s preferences to influencer profiles is an option.
- There is a free trial available.
- Pricing plans don’t include many features and options.
- It has a lot of features, but it has a steep learning curve.
The search capabilities of this influencer marketplace are well-known. You may simply filter out results depending on your campaign requirements thanks to a large database of influencer profiles.
Onalytica also provides various tools to assist you in managing your relationships with all of the influencers on your radar. Onalytica should be your first choice if you’re looking for an influencer marketing platform that focuses on B2B campaigns.
According to their website, their clients have experienced up to thirty times higher exposure and engagement. Plus, with their target group, they’ve experienced a fivefold increase in demand creation.
This was made possible by including influencers in the promotion of events and content. In a nutshell, it’s a simple software package that’s perfect for businesses of all sizes.
- Discover influencers from a global database of over 700,000 influential people.
- Get valuable information about your target audience and crucial KPIs.
- Scale your campaigns while managing different influencer interactions.
- Analyze the results of your influencer marketing efforts.
- You can determine the relative influence of a certain influencer in a given field using the Topical Authority score.
- Find influencers through content or topics.
- Using “Word Clouds,” you may figure out what an influencer is usually talking about.
- The ability to use “Key Connections” to assess an influencer’s prominent influence circles.
- Onalytica doesn’t offer an on-platform feature to talk to influencers directly.
This influencer marketing tool is renowned for a feature that assists brands in detecting bogus followers. It allows you to quickly assess the quality of an influencer’s audience and determine whether they are growing their influence through legitimate ways.
You may search for influencers based on demographics, engagement, active subscribers, and other crucial criteria on trendHERO. You may also keep an eye on your competitors and see how often they advertise their social media ads.
The best part is that the program also offers you a list of 500 accounts that are comparable to yours based on your followers’ preferences.
- Analyze your audience by city, gender, audience interests, audience type, and other factors.
- Keep an eye on how an influencer responds to their followers’ remarks and how in touch they appear to be.
- Analyze your campaign’s ads and content to determine the percentage of subscribers who like it.
- Examine brand mentions and look for accounts that are comparable to yours.
- Search and find influencers with an easy-to-use tool
- Checking an influencer’s previous branded work
- An insight into influencers and their followers
- There is a free plan available.
- The free plan lacks the experience you expect before you decide to purchase one of the packages.
Scrunch boasts a strong roster of companies, including RedBull, Vogue, Subway, and GQ. This influencer marketplace includes over 20 million influencer profiles and an algorithm that has indexed over 10 billion posts.
- As you define the parameters for influencers, you receive recommendations from them into the bargain.
- You may make notes on each influencer and attach them to their profiles, which is useful for teams that need to work together transparently.
- The free/starter option is actually pretty generous in that it allows you to create and run a campaign.
- You should expect glitchy results when looking for influencers relevant to your criteria.
They chose to start their own influencer marketplace because of the unique data they have. You can utilize their discovery tool to locate genuine influencers who share your brand’s beliefs.
On this influencer marketing platform, you can run influencer campaigns, track the performance of your Instagram and YouTube accounts, and run individual campaigns.
- Look at the influencers’ followers on HypeAuditor to get some basic demographics about their audience, such as their location and gender. However, you’ll also get an estimate of how many of them are “quality” followers, giving you a better idea of the influencer’s reach.
- The HypeAuditor’s influencer database, which is updated daily, has over 14 million Instagram influencers, over 4 million YouTube video bloggers, over 5 million TikTokers, and approximately 670,000 Twitch broadcasters. Using 21 criteria and an endless number of keywords you may uncover influencers in 253 countries in any niche.
- The Campaign Management tool allows you to create and track the progress of your campaigns on this Youtube and Instagram influencer marketplace.
- The platform has a fantastic user interface. You can see how many phony followers influencers have and see the influencer engagement rates.
- HypeAuditor is really beneficial in locating the appropriate influencers. The comprehensive data they have on each influencer, as well as their excellent analytics, are the primary selling points.
- There is no way to contact influencers on HypeAuditor.
Intellifluence is another best influencer marketing platform with huge influencer networks that cater to a wide range of influencers, from peer-level micro influencers to celebrities with millions of followers.
- Influencer discovery
- Messaging tools
- Payments process
- Intellifluence doesn’t require any lengthy commitments.
- It offers a 30-day free trial.
- If you forget to use the coupon code when signing up, you will miss the chance to have the 30-day free trial.
The next fantastic influencer marketplace on our list is Heepsy, which emphasizes authenticity and genuine impact.
Heepsy delivers everything you need to locate, launch, and measure your influencer campaign with a network of both micro and macro influencers (as few as 5k followers).
- Heepsy allows you to register a completely free account that you can use for an indefinite period of time – making it one of the few influencer platforms that you can use for free!
- Great user experience
- Affordable pricing with also one free package
- Enormous influencer networks
- The free plan is very limited compared to other free influencer marketplaces, such as Ainfluencer, that allow you to have full access to the features, influencer database, and analytics.
This Influencer marketplace is distinguished by its integration with SEO solution providers like Moz, SEMRush, and Ahrefs, which allows for accurate, insightful analytics.
- Find bloggers, publishers, and influencers.
- Pitchbox has a customizable, personalized outreach and follow-up.
- Make data-driven decisions on Pitchbox.
- Using Pitchbox resulted in an increase in conversions, according to many internet reviews.
- Furthermore, their excellent search capabilities and audience targeting have gotten a lot of great feedback.
- Pitchbox has a lot of challenges learning how to make the most of this influencer marketplace and requires some concentrated effort to get to know the influencer marketing platform.
Afluencer is one of the most user-friendly influencer marketing websites.
Brands may begin by taking advantage of the app’s generous free plan, which allows them to set up an account in minutes.
There’s no need to speak with a salesperson (Live chat, phone, and email support are available for free and paid users).
You may also use the influencer database to find influencers and send invitations to them.
- Influencers can post a “Collab” opportunity, and Afluencer provides them with a good partnership.
- You can get your hands on the right information and pick your influencers utterly easily.
- Afluencer’s influencer networks host “highly engaged” influencers.
- It’s simple and quick to get started.
- From within the platform, users can easily evaluate, approve, and contact influencers. Afluencer has a generous free plan as well as excellent customer service by live chat, phone, and email.
- Despite the influencer engagement rates on Afluencer, the number and variety of influencers are sorts of limited compared to other influencer marketplaces.
Webfluential is one of the most well-known influencer marketplaces.
Its in-depth focus on assisting influencers and creators with quotations, proposals, and analytics sets it apart.
Signing up as an influencer or listing your campaign concept is free, however, they charge a 10% fee on approved, published campaigns.
- Webfluential manages every aspect of the process. Rates can be haggled over, and agreements can be made.
- The campaign management and reporting features are both good.
- If the influencer database of over 15,000 people isn’t enough to choose from, you can use a custom gateway to invite additional influencers into the influencer marketing platform.
- Webfluential vets and approves all influencers in this marketplace, making it a safe alternative free of fraudulent accounts.
- Their influencer networks are small, yet the search feature might be more exact.
Captiv8 has added functionality to the platform over time so as to make it an end-to-end influencer marketplace.
The AI is always striving to catalog any bit of data it can observe about the 1.5 million+ influencers in its influencer database, and the social listening feature is still prominent.
Captiv8’s data is particularly deep because they have marketing and/or API connections with all of the social media.
- Captiv8 has completed the package with Discovery, Campaign Management, and a Reporting/Analytics component, all of which combine to make it a top-of-the-line influencer marketing platform and a class leader.
- Captive8’s hashtag and location social listening service aid in discovery and strategy.
- With automated tools, you may analyze your performance and obtain recommendations for when and where to post.
- Captive8 doesn’t provide enough onboarding/training, which means a slower learning curve
- Secondly, on Captive8, new features are stealthily introduced with minimal warning or fanfare.
Our Pick: Ainfluencer
When it comes to picking the right influencer marketplace, it’s important to consider what you’re looking for.
Some factors to consider include the type of influencers you want to work with, how easy it is to find and connect with them, payment methods, and how fees are assessed.
It can also be helpful to compare different marketplaces before making a decision.
Here is why we picked the Ainfluencer influencer marketplace.
1. It is easy to join the marketplace
Click on the button below, take a few seconds to fill out the form, use the fast approval process to your advantage, and don’t waste any time starting your influencer marketing.
2. Create your campaign using the Ainfluencer’s guideline
Ainfluencer provides you with a step-by-step process that allows you to craft your campaign meticulously.
Just follow each step and move towards finding the right influencer.
3. Ainfluencer has one of the largest influencer networks
All you need to do is set your criteria and preferences into the search filter and get an unceasing list of influencers relevant to your campaign.
Ainfluencer provides you with a deep insight into their profile and activities so you can pick the best influencer based on your strategy.
4. You never have to leave the Ainfluencer influencer marketplace
Once you pick the influencer you wish to work with, either by your invitation or by getting an offer from the influencers, you will be led to an on-platform chatbox to negotiate your terms, agree on a formal influencer contract, and close the deal.
Additionally, you can manage multiple campaigns on your scheduler and get analytic data to oversee your performance.
5. Ainfluencer handles the payments to make sure all your requirements are met
Never worry to pay for an influencer marketing campaign as Ainfluencer only releases the money once your requirements and objectives are fulfilled.
6. Ainfluencer is free
One of the most important reasons that make Ainfluencer the best choice for all businesses and brands is that you should only consider the budget you set for your campaign. There are No Extra Costs on Ainfluencer.
While there are many different platforms that claim to be the top influencer marketplace, only a few have truly been able to prove themselves.
These influencer platforms will be growing in popularity over the next few years as brands and influencers become more aware of their benefits.
If you’re looking to connect with influencers or find new content creators, our list is worth exploring.
Our top, reviewed influencer marketing platforms for 2022 include: Ainfluencer, ExpertVoice, Grin, Tribe, Activate, AspireIQ, IZEA, and the list goes on.
An influencer marketplace is an online platform that links influencers with marketers in related industries or through social media. For example, there is the Ainfluencer Instagram influencer marketplace that connects you with influencer networks of all niches, or a Youtube influencer marketplace dedicated solely to gamers, as well as another for foodies. If you want to learn more about the best influencer marketplaces, read our entire article evaluation.
Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, and TikTok are the most popular social media networks for influencer marketing, with Instagram being the most popular.
YouTube and Instagram are growing in popularity, and in the next few years, they are expected to overtake other social media platforms in terms of the money spent on influencer marketing.
Here are a few of the top influencer marketplaces that are tailored to small businesses needs:
Here are some great ways to find influencers for free:
– Look for hashtags that are distinctive to a particular niche or place on Instagram,.
– On Google, you can get a list of the top specialized influencers.
– Also, go to the Instagram Explorer page and look at influencer profiles.
– Last but not least, probably the best way is to use one of the top influencer marketplaces.