How much do Instagram influencers make in 2021?
Many people are wondering how much Instagram influencers make. In fact, our recent study shows that the amount of money Instagram influencers has even increased significantly over the past year.
Instagram users are growing day by day. That is why companies and brands are searching for strong Instagram influencers with a large number of followers.
They want to place ads on these individuals to gain a significant foothold in the popular Instagram community. They sometimes even want to partner with an Instagram influencer to take advantage of their followers’ interaction with the brand.
If you have massive audiences on Instagram, you can become a paid influencer too.
But let’s do quick math to find out how much you really can make.
The income of Instagram influencers
If you want to know how much Instagram influencers’ income is, you should pay attention to different criteria and put them all together.
- What kind of influencer is he? (Macro, Micro, or Nano)
- How many times a week does the influencer advertise?
- Are these ads mostly done in stories or posts, and what methods of content production (photos, videos, etc.) does it use?
- What is the price of each ad on his page?
- Engagement rate
As you noticed, the last factor is the engagement level on the platform. If it is high, it is easy to see why brands are willing to pay to have ads on their page. When a post receives enough likes and comments, it may earn the right to appear on the explore pages or supplemental feed for a specific time.
These factors determine how much an influencer earns because they promote their page based on a specific policy.
Some people try to have a certain number of ads per week and do not publish more than that, but others accept all the offers regardless of the number of ads and generate total revenue.
So not all Instagram influencers earn the same amount, even with the same number of followers.
So before telling you some exact numbers, let us break down some of our factors.
Types of Influencers
If we want to know how much the Instagram influencers make or how much are fashion bloggers salaries, we should first see what type of Influencers we are talking about.
- Mega influencers have 1 million followers or more. Often include celebrities such as singers, footballers, TV, and movie actors. Of course, some people have been able to achieve great fame and popularity only in virtual networks.
- Macro influencers have 100,000 to one million followers. This type of Instagrammer is often looked to for recommendations, and their passion, experience, and authenticity make their advice more credible and impactful.
- Micro influences have 10,000 to 100,000 followers. Micro-influencers often work with start-ups and smaller brands. Micro-influencers’ costs are lower than those of macro-influencers, but many followers still trust them due to their greater focus on their expertise and high audience engagement rate.
- Nano-influencers have 10,000 followers or less. Usually, influencers in this category are only useful in their geographical area. That is why they are also called local influencers. Compared to other influencers, it may seem that working with these people will not bring many visits and desired results. But the positive thing about these people is their very close relationship with each of their followers.
If you are any of the following types, you can apply to be an influencer on our platform to pitch to brands.
How Much Do Influencers Charge Per Post?
For marketing on Instagram, social media influencers are charging brands anywhere between $75 and $3,000 per Instagram post. Sponsored Instagram post costs will depend on the quality of their content and the size of their audience.
- 2,000 to 10,000 Instagram followers: $75 to $250 per post
- 10,000 to 50,000 Instagram followers: $250 to $500 per post
- 50,000 to 100,000 Instagram followers: $500 to $1,000 per post
- 100,000 to 500,000 Instagram followers: $1,000 to $3,000 per post
- 500,000+ Instagram followers: $3,000+ per post
This is how influencers are getting paid per post, although there are plenty of other collaboration types that are more complicated to calculate.
Other types of collaborations
Influencers are paid from company to company, so it is essential to know this upfront.
In addition to that, some companies want their influencers to pitch their product/service, while others want them to build buzz around their brand/product.
Influencers generally have several ways they can monetize their social media presence.
Here are some of the most common ways:
- One way they can make money is through revenue sharing, which means that each time one of their posts is liked or shared by one of their followers, they receive a portion of the center’s revenue.
- Another way is to receive a flat fee from a company or agency in return for having their content syndicated across multiple platforms.
- A third method that some Instagram influencers use to increase their visibility and start making money is selling advertising on their pages. An excellent example of an advertiser offering space on a page for one price is Google AdSense.
- If Instagram influencers produce high-quality content that entices readers, offers tips and tricks, and provides insightful thoughts, they can see a steady stream of money coming in month after month.
- Others offer Pay per Click advertising. But the best way to start making money on these platforms is by using advertising opportunities that you can monetize with your account.
- The last method for influencers getting paid is by promoting a product or service on your social media accounts.
It is wise to consider all of these carefully and decide which collaboration type suits your business most.
Influencers on Instagram can creatively advertise in various ways, including video, photo, selfie story, banner story, and more. Some have even started making money through podcasts and series for IGTV. So you can advertise using all kinds of content forms.
But through these methods, videos cost more Because they are more involved in terms of content production and require a more detailed scenario.
As we mentioned earlier, their payments may vary, but a promotional post may cost somewhere between $75-$3.000 based on the number of followers he/she has.
Have you ever advertised on Instagram using Influencers? How much did you pay? or how were the results?