Today the revolution of influencer marketing breaks the barriers of online marketing. It also causes a sudden great movement in Instagram models’ growth on the network.
You might ask yourself if you could work as an Instagram model and make money from Instagram.
And then this question pops up in your mind “how much do Instagram models make?” When they are more influential and popular marketers with a large loyal community.
Social media marketing for business needs this marketing strategy to compete on Instagram organic growth. Because no use of Instagram models and influencers could not bring a winning strategy.
This article walks you through essential tips about Instagram models to monetize
Let’s consider a cost-effective way to make money on Instagram, using models and influencers by joining the Ainfluencer marketing platform.
How do Instagram models make money?
An Instagram model can monetize Instagram easily through four different ways listed below.
- Getting the paid sponsorship posts
Instagram models can make money by getting different brands sponsored posts when they appear as influencers or brand advocates, share a post or story on the platform, and tag the business account.
So brands partner with influencers or models on Instagram sponsored posts to market their products authentically.
- Joining an Influencer marketing marketplace
If you are an Instagram model or influencer and looking to generate more revenue from your page, it is wise to consider Instagram influencer marketing marketplaces.
What they essentially do is to create a two-sided marketplace that connects influencers and brands. By joining one, you can quickly scroll through dozens of offers every week and make the most of advertising/brand ambassadorship on Instagram.
- Taking advantage of affiliate marketing
Another meaningful way that Instagram models can make money become an affiliate—using different affiliate marketing strategies to succeed in advertising brand products and get affiliate commission to boost their popularity and brand awareness by word of mouth.
- Establish their online Instagram store
It is interesting to know that an Instagram model can create its business on Instagram to earn money. They can make most of their Instagram loyal audiences sell out their products, services, and digital goods to build a successful business. Remember that you first need to build your brand image by collaborating with best-fit brands and becoming an affiliate marketer to reach this marketing goal.
How much do Instagram models make?
If you are wondering, “how much do Instagram models make?” we got to tell you that We have different types of Instagram models such as celebrities, Influencers, and Instagrammers.
- Celebrities: Celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner are the highest-paid Instagram models because they already established brands on social media to grab all attention. They earn hundreds of thousands of dollars per sponsored post that can get paid over $500,000 for a sponsored Instagram post with millions of followers.
- Influencers: Influencers are famous in their particular niche by creating relevant content. They can use their social influence to promote sponsored posts and monetize Instagram.
- Micro-influencers: These accounts with less than 10,000 followers can make from $25 to$88 per post on Instagram.
- Style bloggers: The accounts with more than 100 K followers start charging at least $1,000 for just one post.
- Macro-influencers: The accounts vary from over 100K to 1 million followers and can quickly gain more than $1,000. Georgianogio, known as one of the top Instagram influencers
Some factors affect Instagram models making money
While interacting with brands, you might wonder how much to get paid for your sponsored content. It would be the best idea, to begin with, a reasonable charge. On the other hand, appearing as an Instagram model needs firm and confidence not to miss an opportunity to earn money and grow.
- Your Instagram niche matters a lot, and how experts you are in
- How engaged and loyal audience is
- The different social media channels
- Number of your Instagram followers
- Niche content and demand for it
- Your followers’ engagement rate (likes and comments)
Top paid Instagram models
Kendall Jenner is one of the best American Instagram models with 151 million followers. She works as a fashion and catwalk model and gains her first popularity from reality television shows.
Giga Hadid is the second-best American model with 63.8 million followers that has taken the social media world by storm. In 2016, she could achieve the International Model of the Year by the British Fashion Council.
Cara DeLevigne is a famous actress, model, and singer with 43.6 million followers. She starts her modeling job with the Italian edition of Vogue when she was only ten and won the year’s model at the British Fashion Awards in 2012 and 2014.
Bella Hadid is the fourth Instagram model with 38 million followers. She started her modeling career at the age of 16 and worked with different campaigns like Ralph Lauren and Michael Kors. Bella has also won the “most beautiful modeling woman in the world” title for her striking features.
Christine Diane Teigen is an American model, television personality, and author. She made her professional modeling debut in the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue in 2010 and later appeared on the 50th anniversary.
All in all, you need to be aware of different types of influencers and models to know how much they exactly make. You can also use Ainfluencer to browse thousands of influencers’ profiles in the modeling industry to get a gist of their prices/income.