Today, Instagram has become one of the most popular social media platforms for self-expression and building connections with people around the world. Writing a motivational bio for Instagram can show your personality, talents, and aspirations.
In this article, we will show you how to write your Instagram bio and what to include to look professional. After that, we provide more than 150 inspirational Instagram bio examples that you can copy and paste on your profile.
What Is An Instagram Bio?
Similar to every social media platform, Instagram provides a space on your profile where you can add a short description or introduction. It appears at the top of your profile and below your profile picture.
You can add 150 characters to your bio to make a strong first impression and provide information about yourself and your page. Other than that, you can add 6-30 characters to your username. So make sure to check Instagram username ideas for creating a memorable name.
What To Include In Instagram Bio
Before checking some of the best motivational bios for Instagram examples, you need to know how to write a bio. Even if you are looking for TikTok bio ideas or any other social media platforms, these simple tips can help you write like a professional.
1. Write A Description Of Yourself
As we mentioned, your Instagram bio is where you can make a first impression and show what’s your page about. Start your bio with a brief description of yourself such as your profession, hobbies, job title, interests, etc.
Make sure to write it engagingly so you can attract visitors to follow your page. In the next parts, we will provide you with different inspirational Instagram bio ideas you can try.
2. Add Your Interests
If you want to build connections with your audience, you can add your interests in your bio. This will give your followers a better understanding of your passions and what makes you better than similar creators.
If visitors have the same interests as you, they are more likely to interact with your content and follow your page.
3. Share Your Contact Information
If you are a content creator or using Instagram to grow your business, you need to look professional. Instagram business accounts allow you to add and include your contact information on your bio using the ‘Email’ and ‘Contact Us’ buttons.
This way not only it’s easier for people to get in touch with you but also makes Influencer outreach programs easier for both sides.
4. Include a Call to Action
Writing a motivational bio for Instagram is not enough. To encourage your audience for taking action, you can add a call to action (CTA) in your bio and invite them to follow you, check out your latest blog post, or engage.
5. Share A Link In Bio
Your Instagram bio is one of the few places you can add an external clickable link. Other than this, if you have a verified account or more than 10k followers, you can also add external links to your stories. But the link in the bio tool on Instagram is available for everyone, no matter how many followers they have.
You can use an Instagram bio link to drive your Instagram traffic to other platforms such as your Website, YouTube channel, campaign page, or other social media profiles.
Motivational Instagram Bio Examples
A motivational Instagram bio is a powerful way to inspire and captivate your audience. It’s an opportunity to showcase your personality, values, and aspirations and attract like-minded followers. Here are some examples of motivational Instagram bios:
- Don’t Tell People Your Dreams, Show Them!
- Believing In Yourself Is The First Secret To Success.
- Achieving Starts With Believing.
- Take Your Dreams Seriously And Work Hard To Get Them.
- If You Can Dream It You Can Do It.
- No Matter How You Feel, Get Up, Dress Up, And Fight For Your Dreams.
- Your Life Does Not Get Better By Chance. It Gets Better By Change.
- Fearlessly chasing dreams, breaking barriers, and making history.
- Relax but don’t stop…
- Kill Them With Success And Bury Them With A Smile.
- You Become Who You Spend Your Time With.
- Fearlessly stepping into my purpose and making a difference.
- Hard Work Is Never Lost.
- Turning dreams into reality, one step at a time.
- Failures Are Temporary, But Success Is Permanent
- If you walk today, you will not have to run tomorrow.
Motivational Instagram Bios With Emojis
Adding different emojis to your bio can make it unique and creative. Here are some of the best short motivational bios for Instagram with emojis.
- If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It ☝️.
- Sometimes You Win, and Sometimes You Learn 🔥
- 👉 Enjoying Life
- 😎LoGin In World 20 Jan🎉
- Never, Never, Never,…..Never Give Up 💪
- Only I Can Change My Life 😎 No One Can Do It For Me 💯
- 👉 Ive Good Feel Good
- ☣ Ôwņ ŘúĽÊś ☠
- ❤️Love Yourself First❤️
- Building bridges of inspiration and connection. 🌈
- Fueled by passion, driven by purpose. 🚀
- 👉 Work Until You Didn’t Introduce By Yourself
- Hustle, heart, and never giving up. 💪
- Creating my own sunshine every day. ☀️
- Living life on my own terms, breaking barriers along the way. 💥
- Spreading kindness like confetti. ✨
- Celebrating every small victory along the journey. 🎉
- Dream chaser with a fearless heart. 🌟
Quotes By Famous People
If you want to look unique and look for the best motivational bio for Instagram, quotes by famous people are good options. Here are some motivational quotes in English for Instagram bio that you can try
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” — Vincent van Gogh
- “This above all: to thine own self be true.” — William Shakespeare
- “Change your thoughts, and you change your world.”— Norman Vincent Peale
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” — Albert Einstein
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” — Estée Lauder
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” — Milton Berle
- “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.” — Kurt Cobain
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” — Henry Ford
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” — Steve Jobs
- “To anyone that ever told you, you’re no good… they’re no better.” — Hayley Williams.
Funny, Self-Descriptive Instagram Bios
Want to add some humor to your bio? Here are some motivational bios for Instagram that are also funny.
- A very caffeine-dependent life form.
- Full-time dreamer, part-time achiever.
- Recovering ice cream addict.
- I’m not smart; I just wear glasses.
- Will go into survival mode if tickled.
- Witty, pretty, and a little bit gritty.
- Humble, with just a hint of Kanye.
- Overthinker with a side of creativity.
- Just a girl with a passion for laughter and tacos.
- My hobbies are breakfast, lunch, and dinner topped with a chocolate dessert.
- First I drink the coffee. Then I do the things.
- Queen of sarcasm, ruler of the couch.
- Life is short, eat the cake first.
- Living proof that unicorns can be sarcastic.
- Serial Netflix binger and the occasional human.
- Probably the best meat eater in the world.
- Words cannot express my passion and love for Fridays!
- Used to think I was a tad indecisive, but now I’m not quite sure.
- I put the whine in wine.
- Too glam to give a damn.
- Always looking for the next snack break.
- Gifted napper, talker, and ice cream eater.
- Messy bun and having fun.
- I’m so deep even the ocean gets jealous.
- What did the ocean say to the shore? Nothing, it just waved.
- I’d tell a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn’t get a reaction.
- Home is where Wi-Fi connects automatically.
- Life’s uncertain. Eat dessert first.
- Chasing dreams and avoiding adulthood.
- Reality called, but I sent it to voicemail.
- I apologize for anything I post while hungry.
- Do you remember when I asked you for your opinion? Me neither.
- I’m not lazy. I’m just highly motivated to sit on the couch.
- Life is too short to be updating Instagram bios
- Relationship status: Netflix and ice cream
- Wanderlust and pizza crust.
- Of course, I talk to myself – I need some expert advice.
- Your secrets are safe with me… I wasn’t even listening.
- Wine + dinner = winner
- Too cool for this biosphere.
Motivational Business Instagram Bios
If you are running your business on Instagram, you can use your bio to promote your business. Here are some short motivational bios for Instagram ideas that you can use for your business.
- Check out our best sellers below.
- Putting customers first since (established year).
- Tag us @(brandname) to get featured.
- Your one-stop shop for all your [industry/niche] needs.
- Transforming ideas into reality, one project at a time.
- The leading source of computer problems is computer solutions.
- Your one-stop shop for social media marketing.
- Your trusted partner for reliable and efficient [industry/niche] services.
- Crafting beautiful designs that captivate and inspire
- Eat. Sleep. Create.
- Official home of [brand name] on Instagram.
- Creating unforgettable experiences that leave a lasting impression.
- Being positive in a negative situation is not naive; it’s leadership.
- Your trusted source for industry-leading .
- Your success is our priority.
Short And Simple Motivational Instagram Bios
Some people prefer short bios instead of writing 150 characters. Here are some ideas for motivational bios for Instagram for girls and boys you can try.
- Namast’ay in bed.
- Simple but significant.
- Dream. Believe. Achieve.
- Be fearless. Be unstoppable.
- 99% caffeine.
- Spreading smiles.
- A human. Being.
- Making every moment count.
- Anything but predictable.
- Born to shine.
- Love without limits.
- This is me.
- Wake. Play. Slay.
- Living life with passion and purpose.
- Chase your dreams relentlessly.
- C’est la vie.
- This is my life.
- Let’s live all of it.
- Stop running and start living.
- Unlocking my full potential.
- Flowing with life like a river.
- Reality is wrong. The dream is real.
- Your journey matters. Own it.
- Believe in yourself and anything is possible.
- I only know that I know nothing.
- Less care. Less stress.
- Too busy to be upset.
- Choose happiness, always.
- Be the light in someone’s darkness.
- Creating my own sunshine.
- Professional napper.
- Making history.
- I’m not weird; I’m gifted!.
- A jug fills drop by drop.” — Buddha
- Find the extraordinary in the ordinary.
Writing a motivational bio for your Instagram profile allows you to make a good first impression, inspire others, and attract like-minded users. In this article, we’ve shown you what to include in your bio and provided some of the best examples to check. You can easily copy and paste them on your profile to create an eye-catching bio.
Ideally, keep your bio concise and within 100-120 characters to ensure it is readable and impactful. However, you can write up to 150 characters if you want.
Yes, Instagram allows you to include one clickable link in your bio. Utilize this opportunity to direct your audience to your website, blog, or other relevant platforms.
It’s recommended to review and update your bio periodically to reflect any changes in your focus, achievements, or personal growth journey.