Want to grow your business but don’t know how? Shopify apps will not only help you increase sales but also assist you in enhancing your customer service experiences. With thousands of available apps, figuring out which ones are the best for your store can be overwhelming.
On the other hand, growing your business using the best Shopify app requires profound knowledge about their specific strengths and suitability for particular purposes. So, what are the best Shopify apps to use for your store? And how can you find them?
This comprehensive article will answer your questions, so be with us to know everything about Shopify apps.
Top 10 Shopify Apps
When running your e-commerce business, you’ll encounter different Shopify apps with various features and prices. To find the best Shopify apps with reasonable prices or even free, take a look at our list.
1. Shopify Email
Have you heard anything about email marketing? Promoting your business through email is one of the easiest and cheapest ways to build and manage your campaigns. Meet Shopify Email, one of the best free Shopify apps.
With Shopify Email, you can easily send branded emails to subscribers from your Shopify admin dashboard. It’s as simple as a few clicks. The app provides ready-made templates that automatically include your logo, product images, descriptions, and more from your store. You can also customize the text and buttons in just a few minutes.
How do you use this Shopify app? Just import your contact lists into Shopify. Create and send your campaigns, then track results like opens, clicks, add to carts, and purchases to improve your customer engagement.
Shopify Email Pros
- The app is seamlessly integrated into Shopify Admin for faster campaign tracking.
- You can send, manage, and analyze campaigns directly in Shopify Admin.
- Simplified process compared to other platforms.
- You can easily send branded emails to groups of customers right from Shopify.
- You can use email templates for products, sales, restocks, holidays, events, and more effortlessly.
- It allows you to customize your email subject, preview, and body text with customers’ names easily.
- Boost sales by prompting customers to buy products directly from your emails.
- You’ll be able to monitor clicks, cart additions, and purchases for performance tracking.
Shopify Email Cons
- Few email templates.
- Lack of email marketing automation.
- This Shopify app is free to install.
Curious why people don’t buy from your online shopping website? BetterReplay shows live recordings of shoppers’ sessions, showing how they interact with your Shopify store and what items they check out.
Using this Shopify app, you can view the browser, session duration, location, and timestamp for each session alongside the session recording. You will also gain insights into customer behavior to analyze and prioritize strategies with better results.
What else can it do? It can also create simple surveys to help you gather valuable feedback and insights from customers, aiding in understanding their preferences, satisfaction levels, and areas for improvement.
- Identify potential problems with site design and navigation.
- You can make changes to enhance customer experience, increase conversions, and boost sales.
- It is very straight up and easy to understand.
- You can play complete session recordings to understand the user’s experience.
- It has easily understandable insights and specific segmentation for E-commerce.
- You’ll be able to build a connection with your customers through post-purchase surveys.
- It helps eliminate the guesswork of why a landing page is not converting.
- Even though it says it’s free, some users have mentioned approving billing.
- You need to accept the chargers to be able to use it.
- Free to Install according to what they claim.
Are you looking to boost sales but need help figuring out where to start? Consider Keeper. With Keeper, customers logging in across multiple devices will discover their shopping cart waiting, ready for them to finalize their order.
How does it work? When a customer begins shopping on one device like your phone and then logs into your store on another device, their shopping cart is right there, streamlining the order completion process. It will make it simple for customers to complete their orders, leading to increased sales for your store.
- It keeps customers coming back with their carts waiting for them.
- Their backup support is friendly.
- It simplifies the user experience.
- It reduces abandoned shopping carts and increases orders.
- You can simply install it.
- It will automatically recover carts.
- Keeper simplifies shopping across multiple devices.
- Lack of customer service.
- Many users mentioned that it’s not working. They said they don’t appear on their Mac when they add items from their phone.
- It’s a free Shopify app to install.
If you are looking for a Shopify app that makes your customers happy, route can be a good option. Route makes strong connections between brands and customers, ensuring delight at every opportunity.
It changes how you buy things, improving it from when you order to when it’s delivered and everything in between.
What it does is super simple. It gives shoppers peace of mind at checkout with shipping insurance that protects against loss, theft, or damage. It also provides a user-friendly package tracking experience to keep your brand in mind and suggest personalized products for more purchases.
- It has great customer support.
- They save time and avoid trouble when orders get damaged during shipping.
- It makes things less frustrating, saves on support costs, and addresses and settles issues faster.
- It gives customers confidence and peace of mind during checkout.
- You can change the brand experience from checkout to delivery.
- It can increase sales, keep customers coming back, and build loyalty.
- You’ll have a problem where ROUTE line items are not automatically getting fulfilled.
- Your store can’t accept payments after the Route team inserted the code into our Shopify store.
- While they claim this Shopify app is free to install, you might pay a lot when you are in the middle of the process.
Do you want your customers to have zero difficulties with sizing charts? Meet ESC. A clear and user-friendly size chart is essential for any fashion brand company. Esc assists you in minimizing returns and refunds by preventing sizing issues. When customers know which size suits their needs, The chances of issues happening decrease.
- It’s a super easy Shopify app to deal with.
- It has Seamless integration.
- This allows you to create as many custom contact forms as you want that seamlessly fit and look like your store.
- You’ll be able to use built-in analytics to see how visitors move around and use your store.
- It will link your marketing platform to add forms anywhere in your store.
- No ability to customize colors.
- Poor customer service.
- It’s not going to be worth the money you pay.
- $4 Per month.
Klaviyo is one of the best apps for Shopify. Don’t bother with outdated mass messaging. Klaviyo simplifies marketing for businesses by gathering data from over 300 integrations and making it instantly usable in targeted, personalized, and automated marketing through email, SMS, forms, mobile push, and reviews—all from a single login.
There is no need to begin from zero; there are ready-to-customize template libraries for various aspects like email, SMS, forms, reviews, campaigns, automation, and reports. This way, you can concentrate on growing your business.
- Klaviyo has incredible customer service.
- You can connect with popular services like Facebook and ShipStation.
- It has ready-made forms and templates to kick-start your campaigns quickly.
- It has automated workflows to send messages based on customer actions.
- When you cancel your subscription, they continue to pull money out of your account, which is a total scam.
- They charge based on the number of profiles (emails) and don’t let you delete inactive profiles easily.
- Klaviyo is a free app to install. However, you need to pay $15 per month to use their SMS services and $30 per month for their email services.
Loox seems to be a great Shopify app for building trust and boosting sales. It collects real photos and video reviews, displays them on customizable widgets, and won’t slow down your site.
With one-click referrals, you can reach new customers. Plus, it sets up post-purchase upsells, showing reviews and ratings. Exclusively for Shopify, Loox fits all themes, supports multiple languages, and has excellent 24/7 customer support.
- They have great customer service.
- They support multiple languages.
- It will show off your top reviews on your entire store.
- It will encourage customers to share reviews by offering incentives.
- Loox may charge extra when your order exceeds 300, up to $760. It became costly, and you can still be overcharged even after turning off additional features.
- Beginner: $99.9/ Per Month
- Scale: $34.99/ Per Month
- Unlimited: $299.99/ Per Month
Another Shopify app that you need to know about is Jebbit. Jebbit helps you make engaging quizzes customers love. These match quizzes guide people to the best products and boost the customer journey, conversions, and sales.
- They have good customer service.
- You’ll be able to create and launch interactive quizzes quickly using Jebbit’s easy-to-use, no-code builder.
- You can connect product suggestions directly from your Shopify product catalog.
- They have detailed analytics and simple optimizations for performance.
- You can connect with Klaviyo and Attentive easily for continuous personalization.
- You may need some help connecting this Shopify app to your store.
- The app is free to install, but you need to pay $49 per month to access its special starter program. For the complete essentials, it’s $249 per month.
Tidio is a platform for great customer service that helps online stores turn visitors into buyers. It comes with ready-to-use chatbots for sales and support, increasing revenue and quickly answering common customer questions.
Tidio simplifies customer message management, serving as a strong helpdesk solution. Plus, it has dedicated features for Shopify, making it even more efficient.
- It’s worth the money you’ll be paying.
- The tech support team is exceptionally dedicated and helpful.
- It is a great AI-powered chatbot.
- No coding skills are required.
- It offers support in multiple languages to reach more areas.
- You have many choices to customize your widget.
- You can use ready-made automation and bot templates to set up your store quickly and get started.
- Tidio is too expensive.
- It did not have access to all the features.
- Real-time data reporting could be more accurate, causing issues with bot management.
- Customer service: $29/ Month
- Lyro AI agent: $39/ Month
- Automation: $29/ month
Are you having trouble managing your inventory? Managing your inventory means keeping track of the number of every single product you have. Running out of popular products hurts sales, but having less stuff can save resources. Stocky is one of the best Shopify apps for making better inventory choices.
As they claim, you’ll be able to stop stressing about what to buy and focus on boosting your profits by finding the best mix of products for your business.
- Stocky will let you create and manage purchase orders, then you can communicate with suppliers.
- You’ll be able to get profitable product recommendations.
- You can refill stock fast and move it between places.
- You’ll be able to count your stock and make any needed changes.
- You can check detailed reports to make smart inventory decisions with stock analytics.
- It has poor customer service.
- The app might need to include some product costs, making it useless for tracking inventory expenses.
- The app has some loading issues.
- Orders will need to sync up properly.
- This app is free to install.
Shopify’s apps improve your online store’s performance by smoothing things and boosting marketing and customer engagement. Just be sure to pick the right ones by checking their features, reviews, and pricing. This way, you can create a personalized shopping experience and help your business grow successfully in the online market.
You can use apps to grow your business, connect with other services, and add features to your Shopify admin. Find them on the Shopify App Store, where third-party developers, not Shopify itself, create most.
Shopify apps, also known as plugins, help you add more features to your store, make customers happier, boost sales, and gather more leads.