Scheduling your Instagram posts in advance is an easy way to save time so that you can focus on what matters.
Whether you’re a solo entrepreneur or the head of a multinational team, the more complex your Instagram marketing efforts are, the more helpful a scheduling tool becomes. That’s because consistent, high-quality content is easier to plan, craft, and share when some of the grunt work has been automated.
Of course, everyone has a complex Instagram marketing strategy these days, which means there are a lot of considerations that go into choosing an Instagram scheduling tool. With Ainfluencer, you can now schedule single-image and video posts directly from desktop or mobile.
Why Schedule Instagram Posts?
Every business owner knows that time is money.
- Schedule Instagram Posts to Save Time
Crafting and posting the perfect Instagram post can be time-consuming — especially if you’re creating your posts on the day you want to publish them.
However, scheduling your posts ahead of time is a better, more productive way to create and share content on Instagram. By batching your work, you can avoid the costs associated with multitasking and context switching.
- Post Consistently
Consistency plays a key role in social media success. When you’re consistently and frequently publishing new content, your audience will learn what to expect from you and when it’ll be posted. By scheduling your posts ahead of time you can ensure your profile is always filled with fresh new content.
- Create Better Captions
A solid Instagram caption can be the difference between converting a lead and losing a sale, but coming up with quality Instagram captions can be a challenge — especially if you’re writing them on the fly.
When you schedule posts, you can sit down at your computer when you’re feeling creative or in the “writing zone,” and spend a few minutes writing captions for the entire week.
Creating and scheduling Instagram content with Ainfluencer
With Ainfluencer, you can now schedule single-image and video posts directly from desktop or mobile. Once you’ve connected your Instagram account, it’s time to create some content.
How to schedule a post on the Ainfluencer mobile app
- Link your Instagram account to the Ainfluencer App.
- Click on Scheduler, then click on the orange circle on the bottom right.
- In the Create Post screen, click on + to add an image and select an aspect ratio.
- Then write a good caption, and use the right hashtags.
- Click on Schedule Now.
Set a custom date and time for your content, or share it now by selecting the Post immediately option.
Want your post to be deleted after a period of time? Select that option and choose the duration.
- Now choose the Instagram account(s) you want to schedule your post to, then click Schedule Content.
For influencers, scheduling campaign posts through the Ainfluencer app makes everything easier!
- Never chase after details, graphics, or text– automatically post all creatives as agreed
- Post to multiples pages at once
- Ensure time and date are per the deal – we publish and takedown as agreed
How to schedule a post on Ainfluencer via desktop
You can also schedule content via any web browser via https://app.ainfluencer.com/register
- First, register on Ainfluencer.
- Head to the Scheduler section. Here you can view all campaign information.
- Click Schedule New Content. Choose post or Story, or select content from your library.
Set a date and time for your content, or share it now by selecting the Post immediately option.
Want your post to be deleted after a period of time? Select the Remove in Future option and choose the duration.
Now choose the Instagram account(s) you want to schedule your post to, then click Schedule Content.
Scheduling content through Ainfluencer is simple, streamlined, and efficient. Try it today!