How to post a youtube video on Instagram
The popularity of YouTube has made millions of internet users eager to know how to post a YouTube video on Instagram. In fact, the diversity of videos available on YouTube makes it an endless resource not only for entertainment purposes but also for experts and creative individuals. This is why uploading a YouTube video to Instagram is highly beneficial for individuals, marketers, businessmen, and those looking for ways to entertain their Instagram followers.
This blog outlines how to share a youtube video on Instagram and its purpose in Instagram marketing.
Make sure to check Ainfluencer’s blog for more Instagram tips and tricks and furthermore Influencer marketing.
How to post a video from youtube on Instagram
Generally, uploading a youtube video to Instagram is almost a difficult task that includes a few but important steps, starting with downloading youtube videos to Instagram.
To know how to post a video on Instagram from YouTube, this step-by-step guide introduces you plenty of ways to make this process as easy as possible.
Download the video from YouTube
You need to download any app that is available for downloading videos from YouTube, including Video Player Downloader for Android, Video Downloader browser-Video Downloader Pro. You can download any of them from the play store on your android phone.
It is also possible to use any browser YouTube downloaders on your mobile phone to download YouTube videos and save them to your smartphone.
Download YouTube video on Instagram from your phone browser
- Go to https://tube2gram.com
- Click or tap to select “Post Youtube to Instagram.“
- Enter the YouTube video URL
- To download the video, click or tap “Start download.”
- Click or tap “Download the video” or “Download on Mobile.”
Edit and make a video ready for Instagram’s video requirements
One of the most important things in posting a youtube video to Instagram is that it should meet Instagram requirements. In some cases you have to make some edits to your video.
You can use “Capto,” “Instasize,” “Video get” to do some edits that will also help you to have better youtube video shares. Any of these two apps help you to add text, comments, bubbles, or change aspect ratio and length, add annotations, and adding music.
Upload a video from YouTube to Instagram
After the necessary edits, You just need to follow these few steps:
- Edit the uploaded video on Capto
- Open Instagram on your phone
- Select the ‘Share’ button on the bottom of the Instagram app screen
- Choose the video from your gallery
- Share it to Instagram following the on-screen prompts
How do you put YouTube videos on Instagram stories?
To put a YouTube video on the Instagram story, you need to follow these steps
- Copy the YouTube link
- Paste it to your YouTube downloader app or web browser
- Download the video on your mobile phone
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap on your profile on the top left of the home page
- Tap the gallery icon on the bottom left
- Upload the Youtube video
- Prepare the caption and any other option
Why share a youtube video on Instagram
Many Instagram users or marketers might be wondering how and why to share a YouTube video on Instagram. Now that we know how to do it, lets discuss how it can benefit your Instagram account.
- The main reason is to bring more exposure to your video, YouTube channel, and even website
- Saving budget on content creation
To Sum up, knowing how to share a youtube video on Instagram can be a prominent part of your video marketing on the Instagram platform. Knowing its benefits and how to actually post a youtube video on Instagram is really crucial to your Instagram growth and success